Crea una cuenta ahora para disfrutar de todos los servicios de SBS a tu disposición.
first block desc
second block desc
third block desc
SBS Schweiz GmbH is the operator of the website: www.sbsmobile.com and is therefore responsible for the collection, processing and use of your personal data and the compatibility of the data processing with the applicable data protection law.
Your trust is important to us, which is why we take the issue of data protection seriously and guarantee adequate security. We respect your personality and your privacy. We want to ensure that your personal data is protected and processed in accordance with the law.
In the event of any inconsistency between this Privacy Statement and the otherwise applicable contractual or business terms and conditions of SBS Schweiz GmbH, the provisions of this Privacy Statement shall prevail.
To help you understand what personal data we collect from you and what we use it for, please read the information below:
- collection - conservation - administration - transmission - disclosure - deletion of your personal data
How is your personal data protected?
We have put technical and organisational security procedures in place to maintain the security of your personal data and to protect your session and personal data from unauthorised or unlawful processing and/or accidental loss, alteration, disclosure or access. However, you should be aware that there are certain security risks associated with the transmission of information via the Internet and other electronic means and that we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted in this manner.
For how long will your data be stored?
We retain your personal information for as long as we deem necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws or for as long as necessary to serve the purpose(s) for which it was collected. We will delete your personal data as soon as it is no longer needed and in any case after the expiry of the maximum storage period stipulated by law.
What rights do you have regarding your personal data?
You are entitled to assert your data protection rights at any time and to obtain information about your stored personal data, to correct or supplement it, to withdraw from the processing of your data or to request its deletion. We reserve the right to correspond with you electronically (in particular by e-mail) in this context.
How can you contact us?
If you wish to exercise your rights in relation to your personal data or if you have any questions or concerns about the processing of your data, you can contact us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com. We will endeavour to respond to your concerns and questions promptly upon receipt of your communication.
Who is the data controller?
We are required by law to inform you of the owner of the data collection that contains your personal data: the owner of the data collection is SBS Schweiz GmbH.
When do we collect personal data?
We collect your personal information whenever we enter into contact with you. The situations in which we have contact with you are varied. We collect your personal data in the following circumstances, for example:
- If you visit our stores or other venues; - If you purchase goods or services in our stores or through our websites; - If you use a service provided by our customer services department; - If you register a good or service purchased from us; - If you order or use one of our loyalty cards; - If you receive a newsletter or other advertising communication regarding our goods and services; - If you enter a competition or prize draw; - If you become a member of one of our customer loyalty programs; - If you take part in one of our market research campaigns or opinion polls; - If you use or communicate with us or third parties through our websites, mobile apps, internet platforms, media portals or social networks; - If you communicate with us via phone, fax, email, voice mail, text message (SMS), picture message (MMS), video message or instant messaging; - If you contact us on particular occasions, such as events, promotional events, sponsorship events, or cultural and sporting events.
What personal data do we collect?
The personal data we collect is just as diverse. We collect the personal data you provide voluntarily. We also collect personal data that is automatically or manually collected when you contact us, such as:
- Surname and name; - Date of birth and age; - Gender; - Home address; - Shopping habits; - Information on your purchasing power; - Customer and purchasing preferences; - Shipping address; - Billing address; - Credit card and account information; - Language preference; - Phone number(s); - Email Address(es); - Identification numbers of your technical devices; - Customer numbers and loyalty cards; - Information about newsletters you have subscribed to or other advertising; - Your consent to receive advertising; - Online customer account information (including opening date, usernames, profile pictures); - The memberships within our business unit; - Photographs and video recordings of visits to our shops or other premises.
Access to our website
When you visit our website, our servers temporarily store each access in a log file. The following technical data is recorded without your intervention, as is generally the case with every connection to a web server, and stored by us until automatic deletion after 12 months at the latest:
- the IP address of the requesting computer, - the name of the owner of the IP address range (usually your Internet access provider), - the date and time of access, - the website from which the access was made, - the name and URL of the file being accessed, - the status code (e.g. error message), - the operating system of your computer, - the browser you use (type, version and language) - the transmission protocol used (e.g. HTTP/1.1).
This data is collected and processed for the purpose of enabling the use of our website (establishing a connection), to ensure the security and stability of the system on an ongoing basis, and to enable the optimisation of our internet services, as well as for internal statistical purposes.
Opening a customer account
To place orders in our online store, you need to open a customer account. When you register a customer account, we collect the following data: - Name and surname - Postal address - Email address - Telephone number (optional) - Your password
Data is collected for the purpose of providing you with direct password-protected access to your basic data stored with us. The customer can view his/her completed and open orders and manage or modify his/her personal data.
Making a purchase in our online shop
If you want to place an order in our online shop, we require the following data to process the contract:
- Name and surname - Billing address (and if different, delivery address) - Payment details (depending on the payment method chosen) - Access data, i.e. e-mail address and password (for registered customers)
Disclosure of data to third parties
We only pass on your personal data if you have provided explicit consent, if there is a legal obligation to do so, or if this is necessary to enforce our rights, in particular to enforce rights arising from the contractual relationship.
In addition, we pass on your data to third parties if this is necessary within the scope of the use of our website and the processing of the contract (also outside the website), i.e. the processing of your order. This includes the respective transport service provider responsible for shipping the good(s) you have ordered. The site is hosted on servers in Italy. The purpose of the data transfer is to provide and maintain the functionality of our website.
We may also disclose your personal information if we believe it is necessary to do so in order to comply with applicable laws and regulations, in the event of legal proceedings, at the request of the courts and competent authorities, or for other legal obligations, to protect and defend our rights or property.
Data transfer abroad
We are entitled to transfer your personal data to third-party companies (contractual service providers) abroad for the purpose of processing the data described in this data protection declaration. These third-parties are obliged to guarantee data protection to the same extent as we are. If the level of data protection in a country does not correspond to that of Switzerland or the EU, we will contractually ensure that the protection of your personal data always corresponds to that of Switzerland or the EU.
Cookies help to make your visit to our website easier, more enjoyable, and more effective, in various ways. Cookies are information files that your web browser automatically stores on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device when you visit our website.
Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser to ensure that no cookies are stored on your computer or to ensure that a message always appears when you receive a new cookie. You can also delete cookies on your computer or mobile devices by using the appropriate function of your browser. If you choose not to accept our cookies or those of our affiliates, you will not see certain information on our websites and you will not be able to use certain features designed to enhance your visit.
Disabling cookies may prevent you from using all the features of our website.
Most of the cookies we use are automatically deleted from your computer or mobile devices at the end of your browser session.
What data is stored in cookies?
No personal data is stored in the cookies we use. The cookies we use cannot be attributed to a specific person. When a cookie is activated, it is assigned an identification number.