There is no item in your cart.
Register now to take advantage of everyone the SBS services dedicated to you.
first block desc
second block desc
third block desc
1. SBS S.p.A. accepts orders only for delivery in the following countries: Italy, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom. It is noted specifically that orders with delivery to Livigno, Campione d'Italia, the Republic of San Marino and the Vatican City shall not be accepted.
2. The shipping of ordered products shall be done using the methods selected by the Customer among those available and detailed on the SBS S.p.A. Website at the time of sending the order. For the delivery of the order, SBS S.p.A. uses express couriers appointed at its own discretion.
3. When the product ordered is available, it is normally despatched within a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 6 working days in the case of delivery in Italy; with the exception of "PERSONALISED COVER" products, where delivery shall take place on average within 10 working days. In the case of products to be delivered outside Italy, these are normally despatched within a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 6 working days from the time of their availability; with the exception of "PERSONALISED COVER" products, where delivery shall take place on average within 10 working days. In any case, without prejudice to the provisions under art. 4.3 above, the shipping of products shall take place within 30 working days from the date the contract was concluded.
4. To avoid any inconvenience in the delivery and debiting of storage costs, the Customer is requested to indicate an address where someone is always available to receive the order.
5. When the goods are delivered by the courier, the Customer or his/her representative must check that the content of the package delivered corresponds to what was ordered and indicated on the invoice sent by e-mail. Any damage to the packaging and/or the product or non-correspondence of the number of packages in respect of what was indicated on the invoice, must be reported immediately by adding a hand-written, signed note on the courier's delivery note. Otherwise, once the courier's delivery note is signed without any objection, the Customer may no longer present complaints regarding the external features of the delivery and the number of packages received.